Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/7/12 Prayer Requests

03/07/12

God has been gracious in allowing me to get through these past couple weeks of school where my work load has been enormous. I have been steadily receiving more and more support from friends and family for this summer and that too is a blessing. Specifically for this coming week I have the following prayer requests as I will be approaching my Spring Break:

  • Putting time away for working on some large papers
  • Working close to full time with my valet company
  • Continue to walk with the Lord out of classes
  • The Lord will continue to bring in the support that will allow me to go on this internship this summer.
  • Missionaries, people, churches, and interns that I will be interacting with on the border.
I am also very thankful for the Day of Prayer that MBI held today that reminded the students where our focus needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment