Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Graduation, a new (old) home, and a new job!

It has been awhile, what can I say? God has been abounding with blessings in my life lately. Besides being half-way closer to marrying my best friend, I've recently graduate from Moody Bible Institute. My major is Theology (emphasis historical). Although I feel like I've learned a lot, really undergraduate studies just opened the door to how much there is to learn.




While being at work in all of this, God also provided a position with a church in Olathe, KS. I will now be heading up the youth director position at New Hope PCA!




I am thoroughly excited for the work that God has planned here, and for the wonderful guidance and leadership I've been surrounded with by working within the Presbytery I grew up in. In my search for other part-time work to supplement my income and prepare for my quickly coming marriage, I look forward to what God has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment