Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spanish Bible Study

So I just found out recently that I will be leading a Spanish Bible Study on Wednesday nights!

Praise God for His provision in showing me where He'd like me to work, but within this blessing is a fear of my inadequate knowledge of Spanish. This Bible study will push the limits of my language skills, as well as my knowledge of the Bible. Because my use of the language is so basic, I will be forced to condense Biblical truths down to their simplest forms of communication.

I know that somehow God will use this for His glory, but I ask for your prayers for the next 13 weeks on Wednesday nights as I communicate the truths of God.

Thank you,

Zach Lutz

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you. Sometimes simple Bible Study is the best. God equipts those He calls for His purposes.
    Norma Morse

    ReplyDelete