Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rosarito on Monday

On Monday Ray, David, Jim de Witt, and I went to Rosarito in order to help a church evangelize in it's neighborhood.
This church, Lo Mejor del Trigo (the best of the wheat), is attached to Harbor churches in the San Diego area and just opened their doors 3 weeks ago. Here are some pictures of the work. I took a lot of video, sadly (because of my lack of a mac) I don't know how to make videos with .mts video footage. So the videos will have to wait.

There is graffiti everywhere

The church



leaving for evangelism

Open air with a megaphone...even evangelism is different in Mexico!

Pack of crystal on ground. I have video of pastor stamping it out...sadly
I don't know what to do with video.


Megaphone.


Evangelism and prayer in park.

Open air in residential.

Rosarito!





White crosses on border. Think white crosses you see on side of
road for bicyclist that have died, except people that have died
in attempt to come to America...This wall of crosses is miles long. 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Zach, Each week you are getting stronger and more empowered to proclaim Him. Even in the midst of the powers of darkness they may surround about you, we know the mighty works He has prepared for you, all to bring glory to His Mighty Name!
    On the lighter side, can't believe a man of your education and knowledge about new tech'e stuff can't figure out how to run a video camera?

    We love you Bold one! Here is the word for you to hold to. "And we MUST proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, that we may present every man complete in Christ. And for this reason I also labor, striving according to Hie power, which mightily works within me." Col 1:28-29

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Woodward,

      It isn't that I don't have the technology per say. Rather, the process of converting the HD raw video footage into something editable takes hours on my computer and heats it up to dangerous temperatures.

      I am working with some other members of Harbor: Mid-City to find a more efficient converting method before I can start putting up video. Maybe I could buy a new Macbook Pro as a ministry expense? :-P hahaha sadly I didn't raise support for that expense.

      Delete